Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Blue Teatime

I am having a blue tea today.
I thought it would make a nice change.



 This is my NIKKO set, and I just adore it.  the lovely all over pattern of blue flowers is so fresh


My dear daughter made the delightfully pretty cupcakes

Please join me for a nice big hot mugfull of tea/coffee today.  I usually don't like mugs for tea, but as these are china, the tea does taste quite nice in them, especially if the weather is a little chilly and you can wrap your hands around them.

I am joining Sandi from Rose Chintz Cottage today for Teatime Tuesday
Sandi is also having a blue tea today, we must think alike.
Also linking with Ruth at Antiques and Teacups

7 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

My favorite! Blue and chintz! Lovely! Thanks for sharing your blue tea for Teacup Tuesday! Happy Thanksgiving!
Ruth

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh, this is my favorite too! Lately I have been concerned my blog should be "For the Love of Blue"
instead of "For the love of white" right now:) The cupcakes look so good too--making me have a sweet tooth! Those dishes are so lovely!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Jeanetteann,
the soft blue Chintz pattern is truly a delight. And with the cute Cupcakes, your daughter made, the tea table looks really tempting. Thank you for having me for tea.
Best greetings to you and your daughter,
Johanna

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

What a wonderful tea! I love to sit down with a beautiful set and enjoy my tea! and I love cupcakes!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jeanetteann,
Oh, I love your pretty blue tea set! How lovely it is! Your tea table is very inviting set with such lovely china and yummy cupcakes. Thanks for sharing this with us today. Love your blue!

Blessings,
Sandi

Carrie said...

I am always happy to see blue and white china. Your tea setting is lovely!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
All the best of the season to you,
Carrie

Cindy Adkins said...

The cupcakes looks yummy and I love your blue and white tea set. Everything looks so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Holidays!
Cindy