Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Another productive day


I have such a lot of energy at the moment.
It must be the extra exercise I'm doing. (Zumba)
I just love it. I'm bidding on a DVD on Ebay, so that I can do it at home instead of 
going out to a class at night. I'm not fond of going out at night,especially in Winter.

I also am in love with Isagenix too
A wonderful product to give your body all the goodness it needs and rid it of any toxins.

Annnnnnyways back to my original post :)
I have been baking all day today.
Whole orange and chocolate cake
Boiled fruit cakes
and coconut biscuits. 
I've also peeled and deseeded a pile of mandarines,oranges and lemons
Cut them up,shredded the peel
and they are cooking away ready to be turned into marmade.



I thought yesterday was a productive day getting the veggie garden prepared and planted
with Winter veggies,but today I am really pleased with myself the amount I have achieved
Now rest time,if that's possible for me ;) I can't sit still for too long,unless I'm blogging, sewing or writing. 




Broccoli starting to flower.


What are you cooking up today?

I'm going to visit some linky parties now
xx jeanetteann 



No comments: