Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2016

No good crying over spilt milk

I am so sad, I was tidying up my blog and in my foggy jet lagged state (after our long flight from Europe) I deleted all my posts for the last 11/2 years uggggh sooooooo annoyed with myself.

Oh well serves me right for trying to be too perfect.

Well onwards and upwards right. Positive thinking is called for and move on without regret. No good crying over what I can't change.

Coming back from our holidays has put me in a restless mood. What do I get my teeth/hands into now. More little smocked dresses to replenish my stock, my wool stash to make yet another scarf/jumper that I don't need, or something totally different.

Maybe as we have had ooodles of rain and the garden is in beautiful bloom a visit to the garden centre would be nice,and I haven't been trawling the thrift shops for yonks.

So much going through my head and yet jet lag still holds me back.

I think a drive in the countryside would be a good way to clear my head and start fresh.

Spring is around the corner and that's a good thing to motivate.













A lot of posts to catch up on again and linky parties and blogs to visit. 

Until next time xx jeanetteann 

No comments: