Translate

Friday, March 9, 2018

Just a few pics



Good Morning dear blogger friends.

Well we are into Autumn now but doesn't feel a bit like it.
Woke up to the weather forcast 35% c whow. Too hot for Autumn hey.

This is the view from our sunroom window. My little reading spot.

The blood plant is climbing up the fushia tree which is in bud again after a little trim.


Another little spot for a quiet cup of my favourite Rooibos tea



And my little sparkly bunny getting ready for Easter.



I have been playing in the sewing room too as it was a little too warm to be out in the garden.
These are a few of what I made.



I sell my little dresses in my Etsy shop etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell


I can't wait to see what you have all been up to
Until next time
Xx jeanette ann 

4 comments:

Merlesworld said...

The dresses are lovely.
Merle..........

Kim said...

Oh, how beautiful is your little reading spot, Jeanette. Love the wicker chair. Another divine little smocked dress. I can only imagine the time and care is involved with the making of such perfection!

Alessandra said...

Your pics are wonderful. The dresses are the sweetest
Hugs

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Janette! It has been forever since I have seen you at the Home Sweet Home party. I hope all is well. Lots has changed here at The Charm of Home! Thanks for dropping by and linking up. I always have enjoyed your beautiful creations!