Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Pretty china and roses

                    ሮ  ሮሰRoses are one of my favourite flowers,but alas they are nearing the end of their Summer .
But no matter I can still enjoy roses in other forms. On my mismatched china, a pretty pair of rubber gloves or a pretty bowl of silk ones that still bring a pretty pastel, delicate blush to my home.




ስ አረ ኦንር ኦፍ ምይ ፋቭትሄ ሮሰስ አረ ነአርልይ ረአድይ ቶ ረስት። ትሄ ሱን እስ ግራዷልልይ ማክንግ እፅ ዋይ እንቶ አዑቱምን አጥ ላስት። እ አም ሶ ኦቨር ትሄ ሀአት ትህስ የአር። ኦዑር ሮሰስ ሃድ አ ሎቨልይ ፊርስት ፍሉሽ፣ቡት ሃቭኤ ስሎውልይ ድምንስሄድ። በቻዑሰ እ ሎቭኤ ሞስት ትህንግስ ፍሎራል፣እ ጫን ስትልል ፍንድ ፕለአሱረ እን ፍሎወርስ እንስደ። ፕሬትትይ ፍሎራል ቺና ኖ ማትተር ማቺንግ ኦር ኖብርንግስ መ ፕለአሱረ። 




The last of the roses picked and put into a pretty vase 


Silk not a bad substute I think 



ሮሰስ
Now for a day in the garden cutting back and tidying Happy week end everyone
Xx jeanette ann

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Your pink roses are fairy and the plates are very beautiful
Hugs